"Every corner of the world has its culinary customs. [...] [E]verybody appreciates their surroundings differently."
Consistently curious about flavours and ingredients, Lionel Piraux made the kitchen his universe and visited the four corners of the world for culinary inspiration. After graduation from the Quebec Hotel School, he began his career at the famous Toqué! restaurant in Montreal, where he held a variety of positions over a seven-year period.
Chef Lio offers the “Lio Experience,” which stems from a harmonious use of unique cuisine to memorialize a meeting or special occasion. His clientele varies from banquets to cocktail dinners, and everything in between.
- Organization of personalized events
- Menu creation and preparation
- Turnkey services (food, tableware, cutlery, glassware, etc.)
- Rental of a room or an exclusive location
- Use of on-site kitchens
- Suggestions for wine and food pairing
- Cooking workshops
- Alcohol permit enabling the serving or selling of alcohol if required by event or location